Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tuscaloosa's only Virtual Stager is home from RESA/HGTV's convention!


That's right. I'm taking on a new challenge that will change the way staging can be done! I'm now using HGTV's virtual decorating and staging software as an added bonus for those of you who just can't picture changes very well. This software is also great because I can stage someones living room who lives 800 miles away and send them the finished product. How does it work? You send me a picture of the room that you want staged or decorated along with a brief description of what you are considering changing (i.e, floors, wall color, furniture, etc). Tell me a little bit about the look you had in mind (if you know) or just let me do some of my ideas for you. I'll send you back my recommendations and full color pictures ; different looks using different elements on your actual room picture. I'm very excited about this software because as a Realtor, I can do virtual changes for buyer's now! Some seller's just won't stage their homes and this will enable me to stage to the buyer who sometimes can't visualize for themselves. I'm looking for guinea pigs! If you sign up to follow my blog,I will do a free room for you. I need the learning experience (the manual in 698 pages long!) Just shoot me an email telling me that you are following me (I'll probably see that) and then send your picture as an attachment. Tell me what you would like me to do to your room! Here's a bedroom using the exact same furniture, but changing out color, bedding and rugs. Can you believe what a difference a few changes make? Here are four different looks.


2 comments:

Marcia Patin said...

I'd love to have you virtually stage a room for me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue. I ran across your blog somehow. I sell new construction and would love to know how you are virtually staging your homes. Thanks- Brooke Glaittli brooke@brookeg.com.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room