Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Decorating on a Budget

I love getting my Pottery Barn and Ballard Design catalogs. I scavenge them looking for great ideas that I can do cheaper. Here are some of my latest budget ideas. Here is Napa Styles Sugar Mold with candles and glass vases. Their price: $79.98 for the mold and $31.98 for the glass vases for a total of around $112.My sugar molds from Anne's Tiques on Hargrove Road were $15.00 and $5.98 for the vases (which are tops of plastic wine glasses that came in a package of 25) Total is about $17.00 Here is a desk sold by Ballard Design for $299.
My Desk came from Second Hand Chic in Northport for around $25.00. The top had a scratch. They get seconds from Target and yes they have more! I had my husband cut the legs down to put my television on it.

1 comment:

Lisascraftiques said...

Just found your blog and love your ideas! I have been designing on a budget for years. I love making my own "knock offs"!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room