Sunday, January 3, 2010

My 2010 New Years Resolution's


I figure if I put them out there for the world to see, I'll be more accountable somehow. So here they are:
Sue’s resolution’s

1. Learn how to open things correctly. For Example: liquid soap and hand sanitizer’s with a pump. Dave just had to take the liquid soap I tried to open this morning into the garage to use hand tools to fix the jam I’d done. Other things I can’t open: the Netflix envelope without ruining it; reclosable frozen vegetable bags without ripping the reclosable part, the printer compartment’s to change the ink.

2. Go to the office and work for at least 2 hours a day, three times a week. I work better at home and tend to socialize excessively at the office (I’m a realtor and home stager and can work from home) Still, they need to remember my face and it gives me a reason to get out of my pajamas on those days. Yes, I'm blogging in my bathrobe now.

3. Join a 12 step program for candle addicts. I cannot jam (hide) anymore candles into my cupboards and drawers. I cannot come up with anymore creative excuses to give my husband why I needed that one more candle. I must admit I’m powerless to overcome this addiction.

4. Learn how to use power tools. Being a Stager, I and need to hang pictures (preferably level except I can’t use a level), make minor repairs, and use a drill. I asked Santa for a leaf vacuum for Christmas. I’m so excited to actually own my first power tool.

No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room