Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There's a bug going around our house.

Shhhh...don't tell anyone, but I think my repurposing is contagious. Look at the lamps my husband made out of various vintage findings garage findings. He wired them up, drilled holes and they are all working. I saw one at a specialty cottage store for sale for $345.00. The lamps cost us about $15.98 each to make... thanks to his free labor and my junking. We're planning on taking all of our "projects" to a swap meet this spring. I'll let you know when and where and I'll keep you posted on my ongoing projects.


.

No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room