Friday, February 12, 2010

Hop on my Real Estate Caravan!


Each week I've decided to post a house on the site that as a Stager and a Realtor, I feel is a great buy and nicely staged house. This week I've chosen an old schoolhouse (that just happens to be on the lake with 12 acres) that was totally gutted and redone. I've begged my husband to buy me this home but I don't see his checkbook out. This home is listed by Sea Talantis of Realtysouth, Tuscaloosa, Al. It's located on Floyd Blackmon Road in Northport, Al. Enjoy this beautiful and historic spot of heaven. This is a well loved home!






No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room