Monday, February 1, 2010

The first issue of my mini Magazine is launched!

Like a proud Mama, I would like to show off my first born mini magazine. I haven't received the hard copies back from the publisher to mail out, but I do have the online version to present to you. So far, my plans are to publish quarterly as printing costs are so high. But you can always read it free online! If you have any suggestions for articles that you would like me to do in upcoming issues, please feel free to email them to me. Or better yet....POST! Yes, POST! I've got to get you kids posting. That's what drives a blog up the ranks and makes it fun to read. We build a community where we all comment and add our two cents. So instead of emailing me about a blog article, try as hard as your little fingers can to post a comment.(I get them all in my inbox and read them throughout the day) I've now made it as easy I can by taking out all of the sign in stuff and word verifications. (I never can read those dumb encrypted words, can you?) In case I haven't told you lately, thanks for reading my blog. I love you all!

No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room