Thursday, March 11, 2010

Special tip to sell your house faster..shhh...

I've said it before, but I think it needs to be said again. Decorate your laundry room! (Can you tell that I visited a lot of ugly laundry rooms last week?) Rooms that are "just there"...adding nothing to the house. A fresh coat of pretty paint and some shelving or pictures can make the whole house seem bigger. Why? Because buyer's remember your house as the home with the pretty laundry room. It adds an extra room on to the home in their mind., instead of just the oversize closet or dungeon where the washing machine sits. I've included my laundry room and another one that I just love.

No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room