Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another version of Box on Wheels


Last week I posted the old crates that we made into a coffee table and end table. Yesterday I saw this in Better Homes and Gardens and it seemed like a mini version of our project. This is simply a wine box (you can ask the liquor store for free ones)with smaller industrial casters on it. Great idea for dog toys, garden tools, cleaning supplies or even bath toiletries. I'm still working on finding industrial casters for less than $6.00 a wheel (Home depot)!

No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room