Friday, March 12, 2010

Flea market Friday!

I had a great little haul from the flea market today. I just have to share my "treasures" with you!
I found this lovely knit scarf for $1.00 that is perfect for an afghan on my little chair. It looks so much like the big one on the sofa it sits next to. Here's the big knit afghan on the left on the sofa
Here's how I hope to pay for my shopping trip.The thrift store said we could fill a sack full of books or magazines for $7.00. I must have 30 very old "Look", "Life" and "House Beautiful" in pristine condition. Ebay....here we come! I have a plan for these little pretty's. Each one was fifty cents.
A new old bottle to add to my collection. I just hung an altered art tag and put a flower on top for the stopper. the bottle was fifty cents.
I loved these old glasses for $1.00 for the set
I splurged on the antique scale - $30.00 - I think I need some folded white crisp linens on the other side where the nest under the jar is.
The little antique glass soap dish was 25 cents.
The old white saucers, cups and platter were $2.50 for all.
This little vase was $1.00. It's tarnished silver on the bottom.

No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room