Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Good Home must be made not Bought



I always explain to my clients and friends that our homes are reflections of who we are - because it's true. It says much more about you than you may have thought. Think about it. Our homes reflect everything that's happening and where we are in our lives. Our stress and our happiness permeate our space and affect our lives. I'm sure you've heard statements like. "That home has great energy" or "I didn't feel comfortable in their house". We get a real feeling about people and where they are in their lives when we literally walk into their lives at home. This greatly affects the saleability of your home, too! This concept isn't just about having lots of money to decorate either. I remember my grandparents house with great fondness and beauty. Yet, they were very simple people who very rarely bought new furnishings and lived very modestly. Despite that, my grandmother always kept a perfect home for her family- clean, warm, and loving. She created a soft place for her family to come home to - full of delicious scents flowing from her little kitchen. Her home reflected her heart and soul. So think about it. Your walls do talk. What do they say about you?

No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room