Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I thought homes like this were only in magazines!

Hop on my real estate caravan! You are in for a real treat. It's not often I stumble across a home that looks like it was right out of Country Living magazine. This girl's a real gem. And so I'm trying to convince my husband that he needs to buy this house for my 50th birthday. A weekender retreat. I've already named the horses. It's not happening. But a girl can dream and you can dream along with me!


Realtor's Description: Beautiful! Stunning! Peaceful! Warm & ivate, country horse farm located in Eldridge, Alabama! 40 min from Tuscaloosa, 40 min from B'ham, & 20 min from Jasper. 13 acres total, w/ 5 acres of wooden fenced pasture. Breathtaking view of 17 miles!!! 2 br 2 & a half bath cottage style home. HW floors, ceramic tile, gas fireplace, huge walk-in closets, & neutral colors are just a few of the great amenities of this home. Open floor plan, w/ lots of large windows that allow you to capture the beauty of your surroundings. Barn & stable attached! Walk right out of your back door to check on the horses! After a long hard day of work, simply sit back and enjoy the sunset on the captivating wrap around covered porch! To say that this home is a MUST SEE, is truly an understatement. Price $299.900..





No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room