Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Bathroom re-do and Master Bedroom

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Dad and to my sweet husband. I hope you all got to spend the day with your father...whether through pictures, memories or best of all - real life. I live over 800 miles away from my Dad and wish I could have been at my brother's where I'm sure he grilled out and the family got together. My heart was there in spirit! Here are some promised updates of my master bath. We took the big long mirror off over the sink and used old tin frames that we had a mirror cut to fit. We replaced the dated faucets. My husband put beadboard up around the tub which reads as yellow in the picture, but is really an antique white in person. Most everything else is repurposed from flea markets.





No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room