Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chalkboards...all the rage!


Have you seen chalkboards springing up everywhere? If not, where have you been hibernating this winter? I made a few of my own last weekend on some old galvanized buckets. I love them! If you can't write well with chalk (like me) they now sell chalk "markers" in hobby stores that write like a marker but look like chalk when you're done. Chalkboard paint is available at any hobby or home store. Don't forget to prime if you are painting directly onto metal or an unpainted surface. Have fun and be creative!


No comments:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com


Beachy Bedroom

Beachy Bedroom

Shabby Chic Living Room

Shabby Chic Living Room
Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic Dining Room

Shabby Chic Dining Room